View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 11:26 AM   #25
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I am not a happy duck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
And I am not a happy piggie. Which is why I am no longer recommending the Kindle to anyone.

I was wondering if you gals had seen this. I still bought DVD's and MP3's from Amazon, even though they didn't sell ebooks I could buy. I wonder if they will even notice that I'm not spending a couple hundred $$$$ per year with them from now on. Probably not, but I don't want to contribute to Big (Bookseller) Brother anymore. It will make my life less convenient to not have them as my primary go-to site for electronics, movies, and music.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote