View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:09 AM   #17
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I think Apple is ultimately on it's way down they just haven't the same resources as Samsung or Google and ultimately I think the move away from Samsung components will give them a reputation for unreliability but I'd expect the stock to rebound a bit when the Jobs movie comes out.

Well that is unless the movie is honest about just how much of a jerk Steve really was.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote