View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:03 AM   #1
Anjohl
Zealot
Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anjohl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Odd problem when dragging/dropping

Hey guys. Ever since I got my Kobo, I have had this odd issue when using drag/drop to put books on the device.

Let's say I have 4 books to copy over. I will plug in my Kobo, it will process the reader, the file explorer for the reader will pop up, and then I select "paste" or drag/drop, and it will start copying, as expected. What is odd, and this happens every time; is that midway through a copy, *every* time, the reader will give me an error stating "Disk not found", and I will not be able to access the kobo via explorer without unplugging it and plugging it back in.

It's like I have a small window of opportunity to add files to the reader, and after that time, explorer disconnects it.

Has anyone else had this happen? As I am not often adding books from other sources, it doesn't handicap me too much, but it is aggravating when I am trying to get books on there.
Anjohl is offline   Reply With Quote