View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #151
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamNJ77 View Post
sorry didn't mean to upset anyone. As I searched the threads removing ads was one of the main features on launchers and talked about quiet freely in other threads. I didn't think a jailbreaking thread would have anything against it since both are extremely frowned upon by Amazon, and jailbreaking goes against the customer agreement I accepted with Amazon also, yet here we all are talking about it
But Amazon did not compensate (pay) you to not jailbreak it.

They did compensate (pay) you (in the form of a reduced purchase price) to let them display ads on your machine.

So what you are looking for is not a purely technical decision. It is a question of how you can renege on your part of a business decision.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote