View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #180
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Some people definitely are iSheep, I personally know a few. I am sure the are sSheep (Samsung sheep) or aSheep (Android sheep), too by now.That doesn't mean that somebody using that term is referring to every Apple user. Some forum members shouldn't be overly sensitive when they are not even the target of such comments. But it is part of Apple's success that quite a large number of people buy Apple products because they are Apple products, because they trust that what Apple brings to the table is what they want. And these people will most probably keep on buying Apple unless Apple disappoints them or others bring out some really exciting products.

It is my impression that non-Apple users in general do more research before they buy a product (a simple necessity because there are so many different choices available).

Last edited by HansTWN; 10-04-2012 at 03:58 AM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote