View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 02:15 AM   #110
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@davidfor - I'm afraid that functionality is just way too niche to consider for this plugin. There is such a small range of use cases where it would work. I would suggest the majority of users get their ebooks from a wide range of sources/publishers, which makes it impossible to do such a substitution without doing irreperable harm to the ebook.

I think you would be better off having a bespoke plugin that does specifically just this function. Or possibly even having it as a Sigil plugin (though this is not possible yet, but might be one day if it ever gets a plugin API).
I'll have to accept that. I though there would be more interest, but there obviously isn't.

As to a plugin or something to do this, maybe in the future. At the moment, I'll stick with my hacked version of Modify ePub
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote