View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 01:48 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Splitting it into two parts would probably be a good idea as like you said the illustrations will make the file larger. I also agree that more people would probably be interested in the Alice books due I'm sure to the fact that they are more well known than his other works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
You're welcome. There are a couple of different illustrated Alices at PG, as Tenniel wasn't the only illustrator who produced works for the volume.

See also Jelby's link for an alternate source of Tenniel illos.

Given the resulting file sizes, you might want to do a Carroll anthology as two volumes: one for the illustrated Alice In Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, and the other for everything else. (I suspect folks would mostly want the former.)
______
Dennis
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote