View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 01:30 AM   #6
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasue View Post
I have done many many hours of reading about life with Kobo after 1.4

Am I right in thinking the "I'm reading" looks diff after the upgrade - ie not as easy to use?

does the reader return to the page you were last at in the book you were reading when you turn it back on?

issues around the power off/sleep mode?

I'd appreciate a heads-up relating to any other common probs people are encountering/have encountered.

Did any of you have have a 1.0 reader which worked really well & then just suddenly died without warning?
First time after upgrade I think all books are shown in "I'm reading". Next time I recharged, they have gone, leaving only actual.
My advice would be to power down, not let it sleep. Cannot say why.
I had 1.0, but upgraded immediately. People like new battery life. I think it could be better, but I have a lot of ups and downs, so 3,5 books is fine. It lasts for over 2 weeks manufacturer claims. Big hurrrrah!
Only matters if you read your books.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote