Thread: epub
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:54 AM   #11
orion2001
Groupie
orion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notesorion2001 can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveed_csuet View Post
I have checked by converting ePub files to others formats like HTML, txt, lit, pdf, pdb by ABC Amber ePub Converter. Then opened this file in WinCE device.

But the problem is this I want to open ePub files directly in WinCE device. Because if user put ePub files in Storage Card of WinCE device and he want to see it, he must not need to convert first to other formats than he will be able to see it in the device.
kindly understand the exact problem and suggest me well!
???
naveed, Let me try to explain this in a simple manner:

1) There is no way to read DRM'd EPUBs directly in windows CE. You will have to strip the DRM first and then load it on the WinCE device.

2) If the Epub files are not DRM'd then you can use Zulureader software: http://www.zuluexpress.com/ZuluMobile.aspx
Install that and you should be able to read EPUB files (non DRM'd) without needing to do any conversions.
orion2001 is offline   Reply With Quote