View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:00 AM   #27510
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I'm sorry this happened and you had people involved in it. I have to say though when I first read of this on the news the first thing I thought was; "sounds like Katrina all over again." The bee reports I read were that people were told to stay home, this was a serious storm and it was coming. It reads that just like Katrina, when those people were told to go, so many people in this situation thought they knew better and would flaunt the warnings and go on about their business. I'm sorry, but back in Colorado, and here in the PNW, when the weather weenies warn, we listen. I'm beginning to view issues like this in the same vein as people who ski outside marked terrain and get themselves into trouble... If you've been warned and have
To be rescued, there will be consequences. Mostly financial
I WISH people had been told to stay home, but they weren't. You're just hearing that because they are trying to cover their asses. Schools were in session! As late as 11 a.m. my county sent out an official notice that there would be no early release - that students would be let out at the normal time. No, we were certainly not told to stay home, and they're lying through their teeth if that's the claim.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote