View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
Fourl29
Connoisseur
Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
How do I report moderating decisions for review?

I wasn't aware I could, but I have been informed that I can report a moderating decision to another moderator, or to a, so to speak, review board of moderators if I believe the moderating decision isn't aligned with the rules of the forum.

And I would like to do just that because I feel a string of moderating decisions wrt some of my posts have clearly been in direct discord with both the spirit and the letter of the forum rules. I had initially decided against this, thinking that the moderation team most probably had better things to do, but as I see the rules are consistently being misapplied here, I have changed my mind.

Posting here is my hobby, and I 'd like it to remain an enjoyable experience. But it's turning sour since I feel someone is combing my posts for the slightest indication of a rule breach, and since they can't find any they are being really inventive and liberal in their judgment.

Any help on how to proceed will be very appreciated.