View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #8
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
They have four days to meet their publicized plan of having the whole Penguin backlist available via the New York and Brooklyn public libraries in August. I doubt they will make it.

For weeks they have had a grand total of 21 non-fiction titles available via the New York Public Library, as can be seen in this glacially-loading web page:

http://ebook.3m.com/library/en/nypl/

As for the Brooklyn Public Library, I can't find anything yet.

Of course, software projects are often (usually?) late. I predict patience will eventually be rewarded, at least if you have an EPUB reader.
So, it's been about 20 days. Have they put the Penguin stuff up? And if its up in New York, will they be putting it up in the other libraries they support some time soon? 'Cause so far, I've got several books that are stuck with Penguin, and none of 'em are showing up...
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote