View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #15
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
  • Please, please, please get rid of the immediate automatic flood of Dutch books in my face just because I'm browsing from a Dutch IP address. It would be nice if the content of the site listened to what language I select right at the top. All it does now when I select "English," is change the menu names to English. The rest stays Dutch. I cannot browse in English, causing me to never ever buy a book from Kobobook.com any more.
  • While we're on the subject of internationalism, it would be really great if books that are translated from another language say so, and preferably give a link to the original book (if available). I'd hate to buy a translated book by accident and then find out later that I could have read it in its original language...
Oh yes, PLUL-EEZE!! The first one has been my one main gripe since Kobo "went international." I'm sure one of these days I will buy a book in French from their FNAC affiliate, but until then I really would prefer to see New Releases in English - and NOT in French.

And the idea of linking translations to the book in VO is a great one!
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote