View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 11:06 PM   #5
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickybuns View Post
Thank you, =X=.

Do Android phones get operating system updates, or do they stick with whatever was originally loaded? From what I understand, the Galaxy S is running Froyo... can I update it to Gingerbread (and do I *want* to update it? LOL!) or is that for Samsung to decide?

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure my brother has a Vibrant. Guess I'll have to test it out! Although, he does rather hate Apple with a firey passion, so I'm not sure he'd be willing to let me test its compatibility with my mac.
All the international galaxy S phone have already received gingerbread I really don't get why american version haven't been updated yet. But just today I believe an official gingerbread rom was leaked for the AT&T version of galaxy s so I think you guys might start getting the updates at long last
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote