View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 06:03 AM   #1
stevensavile
Enthusiast
stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.

Device: sony
The Incomplete Me

I figure you've noticed I've embraced digital publishing - I am a convert... So, I've decided to do 'Penguin Classics' versions of my short stories... I hadn't realised I'd written so many. The first three collections are released today, and have funky 'moleskine' style covers, for a measely 1.49 US. My aim is to put out another three collections before the end of the year, and if there's a demand for the 'complete' as a single volume in paperback by the end of the year (which would be about 750 pages I reckon) financed by the sales of the ebook editions...

Volume One Includes:

Idiot Hearts
Icarus Descending
Angels in the Snow
The Angel with the Sad Eyes
The Fragrance of You
All That Remains is You
Remembering You, Forgetting Me
The God of Forgotten Things

http://www.amazon.com/The-Incomplete...f=pd_rhf_p_t_3

Volume Two:

The Song Her Heart Sang
Night of Falling Stars
Ghosts of Love
The Odalisque
Absence of Divinity
Playground of the Broken Hearts
And So Yearns the Sparrow's Heart
The Pain, Heartbreak and Redemption of Owen Frost
Mechanisms of Grief

http://www.amazon.com/The-Incomplete...f=pd_rhf_p_t_3

Volume Three:

Mens Rea - A Guilty Mind
Send Me Dead Flowers
Meek
Byker Burning
Better Than You Know Yourself
The Last Picture of Summer
Painting Blue Murders
The Restless Dead
London on the Brink of Never
Remember Me Yesterday

Or you for the thrifty among you, you can grab The Complete Incomplete Steven Savile, which contains all of the above, 170,000 words of short stories, some out of print for over a decade, some never before published, for a bargain 3.49 US.
stevensavile is offline   Reply With Quote