View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:24 PM   #117
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I am not sure how they are on the mac or ipad app, but the mbp files are not interchangeable on the kindle for pc and kindle. At least they are not on my machine, they only work with the device they were created with. It is because of this limitation that I use the Fetch Annotations feature to download the data, so I will still have it if I should lose the mbp or I want to update the data to the kindle for pc files.
I've done this several times. The mbp files work fine when transferred from iPad to Mac and vice-versa. I will be verifying this a lot more as this is the only plan I have to work with, keeping one "central" mbp file to move along with the mobi. If I find ANY example of this not working I will append to this post. I will continue to test.
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote