View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 09:07 PM   #34953
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
This morning my car key fob's buttons wouldn't lock or unlock my car; had to insert the key. After work I downloaded the manual to find what type of battery was needed. CR1620.

Checked the Canadian Tire website and found a store close to me had 7 in stock. Went to the store and checked their Locate Product terminal, again 7 in stock with location of Ask Associate. I did and was directed to Customer Service who informed me they had none; that the inventory was incorrect!

Decided to check a near by Shoppers Drug Mart; no luck there after.

Walked back out to the car and out of habit pressed the buttons again (maybe a tad harder).

****** car lights flashed and doors unlocked. Obviously I wasn't pressing hard enough earlier in the day

PS: of course I realized after downloading the manual that I had the printed version sitting in a file folder in the back of the car
Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Last edited by PeterT; 01-21-2022 at 09:14 PM.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote