View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 06:54 PM   #105
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I even disabled Privacy Badger and AdBlock Plus for the wiki page, but I still go that error trying to login with the temporary password (which forces me to change my real password). I tried multiple times, hours apart. I may try a different web browser later, but the edit I wanted is done. When I find dead links, I like to replace them with working links. I did that in an old forum post today too. Not sure why my KNOWN original wiki password is not working, nor a temporary password via email (which logs in, but fails on the mandatory password change attempt).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote