View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 11:25 PM   #11
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I'm not sure what you mean by more legitimate, but I don't have any additional contact methods.

I've attached a few more Ara photos out of the Conference yesterday.The first two are medium sized 3x6 endos just showing off how individualized the aesthetics can be with the second baring a little bit of the endo itself so you can see what the slots look like and how they attach. The last is a small 2x5 endo beside the medium for size comparison.

The smallest is very, very small. I have a blackberry flip phone that's bigger than it is while closed. The medium endo is about the size of an iphone 5 or close to the size of the 2013 moto x. A recent screen for it had a 4.5" diagonal, but you should understand different screen modules can have different measurements because they may have different bezels and aspect ratios. The large 4x7 endo is closer to the galaxy notes or the iphone 6 plus, but I've never seen it in the wild, only in illustrations or renders (see OP attachments).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	project-ara-3.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	299.4 KB
ID:	133855   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spiral-2-prototype_105-780x520.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	133856   Click image for larger version

Name:	Project-ARA-03.jpg
Views:	467