View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmg View Post
Hi Dale,
Sorry to have confused. You are right, Portableapps doesn't currently offer a reading device. But the developers seem genuinely interested in learning about portable applications that people would like to have. I thought someone might be interested in posting to their forum but perhaps I was wrong.
Dawn
FBReader (see wiki for details) would be a good candidate for Portableapps support I think. It is pretty clean in its requirements and is available on a number of platforms.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote