View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 10:43 PM   #15
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
From Goodreader :

[B]Amazon is working on a Kindle Paperwhite 5 e-reader and and the big selling point are the amber LED lights, giving it a color temperature system. This is the same warm light system that that Kindle Oasis 3 employs. Amazon should announce this new Kindle sometime before Prime Day, which is set to occur sometime in October and Black Friday, at the end of November. Although, due to supply chain constraints, due to COVID, it could be pushed back into early 2021.
So it's going to announced "before Prime Day" but maybe not... it could be pushed back into "early 2021" or late or medium or... Pure speculation. I figure the new Paperwhite will have "warm light" as well, but I have no clue when it will be released. I think Amazon has been too busy building equipment to help the government monitor us to worry over a new Kindle this year. Covid-19 (forever) monitoring devices is where the real fortune is waiting to be made.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote