View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 02:23 PM   #18
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I got started with them with the Book Lover's Journals. I was trying to find a way to track my reading, and this gave me structure. You can see the interior in the attached photo. It helped me build the habit, and I kept one per year for seven years.

Once I got into minimalist Bullet Journaling, I started keeping track of everything in one Moleskine Cahier. It is literally my daybook. I write down my schedule, to do lists, and all sorts of odds and ends in them. I also use it to keep track of my books, quotes, etc. I have used one of those per year for the last 6 years. There isn't anything overly special about them except that they are relatively large, have a soft, flat profile, and can come in graph paper pattern.
Thanks for the info. It sounds like something I would have been interested years ago. Over the years I've put data in many locations (including my Palm OS PDA), and it would have been good to put all of the data in one location and those notebooks would have been a good option.

I'm considering going with a three-ring binder containing 3" by 5" cards or 5" x 8" cards and writing on them in pencil. This would allow me to make corrections, arrange the cards as needed, and dispose of unneeded cards. It would take the place of my late, lamented Palm OS PDA (which is no longer supported by my OS). While it would be larger than the above books, it would still be in a convenient size.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote