View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 05:52 PM   #41
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Poor Sparrow. I've had all four wisdom teeth out under local anaesthetic (--I'm a bit frightened by general anaesthetics and avoid them whenever possible). Two were so badly impacted that the dentist panicked and got the senior partner in to help out. It took an hour and a half to get the first one out, in pieces. (I think that I was very brave to let them try the second and subsequent teeth, in later visits.) The others weren't so bad.
If the painkillers work, then good. If they don't then go back and demand something stronger. I needed morphine after the first extraction, but managed with Ponstan for the others. Ice-cream and sorbets might well be comforting. A couple of glasses of wine might be nice too. Expect some annoying bruises which slowly move forward along the jaw and change colour as they move.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote