View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 09:32 AM   #39
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Currently biting into cotton pads to stem the bleeding form having two wisdom teeth out this morning.
Not sure the sedation was strong enough - they said it'd be like being very drunk, and I probably wouldn't remember anything.
Don't feel drunk, and remember quite a lot of cutting, chipping and tugging .

Looking forward to a few days feeling sorry for myself, mooching about doing nothing but reading - my favourite part of feeling poorly .
Been there, done that, but at the time, there was just local 'needle type' deadening. And I swear, the man had his feet planted on my shoulders, and both hands on the pliers and pulling for all he was worth. At least it seemed like that. Anyway, hope you are smiling again really soon.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote