View Single Post
Old 08-19-2020, 09:06 PM   #7
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Apple is not worthy of buying anything eBook related from since they helped instigate Agency pricing.

But why don't you have an excuse to buy from Kobo when the hardware is cheaper then Kindle and the firmware is so much better?
I'm talking ebooks. I've got a kobo ebook reader that I use for backpacking. The Kobo ebook store really isn't all that great. Kind of sad when you can't beat an ebook store (the Kindle store) that hasn't changed much over the last 6 or 7 years, if not longer.

The publishers wanted agency pricing because Amazon was trying to squeeze them, but then again, you knew that, you just want to hate on Apple. Amazon brought agency about with their predatory pricing. You should be hating on them.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote