View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 10:30 AM   #60
Ghitulescu
Fanatic
Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghitulescu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryNYC View Post
While I think it is unfortunate, I don't think it is a fatal mistake. I can live with the limitation in order to have a faster processor and higher resolution.

I'll just move less used PDF files to Box.com to stay within the memory limitation. 16GB will still hold a lot of PDFs.
You just mentioned why it's bad for the customers. The removal of memory card interfaces have nothing to do with the price, it's just an excuse. The real reason is the control upon the sources.
Ghitulescu is offline   Reply With Quote