View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:45 AM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice-versa View Post
after a factory reset and a brand new database, the shelves without a book in it aren't deleted... I had to remove them manually
I have to ask: You have checked the "Delete Empty Bookshelves" option in the driver configuration?

As I can't break this here, I need a little debugging help. Could you:

- Using your reader, create a shelf but don't put a book on it.
- Start calibre and then restart in debugging mode.
- Connect your reader and let calibre sync.
- Close calibre.
- When it closes, a log file will be displayed. Send that to me in a PM or put it somewhere I can download.
- Disconnect your reader and check if the shelf is there.

To restart calibre in debugging mode, click on the arrow next to the preferences button and select "Restart in debug mode".
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote