View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 12:51 PM   #35
binaryhermit
Grand Sorcerer
binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.binaryhermit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
If this can read Kindle eBooks fairly well and sync with Amazon (like, say, through the Kindle Android app. I seem to remember one of the major ebook bloggers that isn't goodereader saying that the best big screen kindle was one of the eInk Android tablets with the kindle app), it might be interesting to me.

And regarding the current basic kindle, I find the screen on mine be better than my PW4 as someone who doesn't read graphic novels much and is more sensitive to stuff like contrast than resolution differences.
binaryhermit is offline   Reply With Quote