View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 10:12 AM   #29926
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
My wife and I are about 10 plays in to our campaign play of Arkham Horror the Card Game. We both really love the mythos even though Lovecraft the man is problematic as hell.

Even so, I have been listening to a number of his short stories. It has been a delight to see all the references in the card game as well as how the publishers chose to update some content as well as making the cast more diverse.

The YouTube channel HorrorBabble has a number of well-read stories for listen.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote