View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 10:02 PM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
So do you think that any device which supports plain text as a format will give a reasonably reliable experience with the same text file? One of my big annoyances has been books which look fine on one device but not another. If I knew I could save the iffy ones as plain text and be able to reliably read them on devices which support this as a format (i.e. without needing to convert them and deal with conversion issues) that might be a solution for me.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote