View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Time of the Season (Rabbits Galore)

Everywhere I turn these days I keep seeing rabbits -- in the grocery store, in the drug store, Wal*Mart, Target, and today even in a German restaurant.

There are rabbits on packages, large cardboard rabbits hawking kits to color or decorate eggs (green eggs and ham?) Some of the rabbits are solid and others just hollow chocolate shells and others are eggs. Some solid and some creame filled. Plush toys, wind up toys, talking toys, plush toys with chocolate scent. After dinner tonight they served ice cream with rabbit shaped sugar cookies. (I would post a picture, but I ate the subject matter before the battery charged.)

Has anyone else noticed this recent trend? If you have, please post pictures so I don't need to see the laddy by the door or their boss.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote