View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 08:07 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Library Best Practices Wiki needs help with an e-books section

I've stumbled upon great start for a libraries best practices wiki. And being naturally curious, I browsed around looking for all the wisdom on how libraries can and should implement an online e-book and audiobook program. Nothing there.

While they don't seem to have particularly asked for information along those lines, I'm sure we have some readers that are librarians knowledgeable in that area who might be able to contribute. Or if you know someone like that, be sure to pass this web site on to them! Everything we do to spread the word will certainly help the market for e-books and e-book reader hardware more forward.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote