View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 09:13 AM   #27
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
It is an offense to thine ears to hear the utterance of the doggerel modern "english" from the wretched masses!

Thou shalt henceforth use only the true Elizabethan Olde English, forswearing the usage of such common dirty toungues, as those spewed by the peasants on the filthy continent, and of course, the accursed colonies.

I proclaimeth it!
I like it

Long time ago, when I played a computer game, part of which was based on Middle Earth, there was a guild of Morgul Mages and they used to talk to their apprentices and to outsiders like that. I remember it gave me quite a headache but lately, I was converted and used to like it
astra is offline   Reply With Quote