View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #1
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
12 or 13 inch tablet for comics

I'm looking for a big tablet. 12; 13 inch. It will only be used for reading comics so it's not important if it has 3G or it's the latest model, or has the crispest screen. The only things I take into consideration are battery life, weight, expandable memory (usb, sd card) and how it feels. And price of course, I don't want to spend 600 bucks if possible. Does anyone have one that he/she is happy with and would recommend?

Thanks, Ripper
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote