View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 01:31 AM   #422
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
don't know if some of these have been posted before or not and PLEASE don't stone me for including some Nook Book as well

Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Barbecue Recipes [K] by Gooseberry Patch $0.00
Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Barbecue Recipes [NB] by Gooseberry Patch FREE

Quote:
Publication Date: May 2, 2013
It's a cookout! Gather your family & friends to savor this collection of 25 of our most taste-tempting recipes for grilling and barbecue favorites...from Hawaiian Grilled Pork Chops and Sensational Sirloin Kabobs to Dijon Grilled Fish and more!

Our Favorite Kid Friendly Recipes (Our Favorite Recipes Collection) [K] by Gooseberry Patch $4.99

Quote:
Publication Date: September 3, 2012
Want to serve meals that every member of the family will love? Then this book is for you! In Our Favorite Kid-Friendly Recipes, we've gathered more than 60 of our very best dishes that kids are sure to love. Breakfast Banana Splits, Magic Meatloaf and Cheesy Italiano Soup are perfect for busy weekdays. Time for treats? Kids will flip over Dirt Cups, Pizza Roll Snacks and PB&J Milkshakes! This little book also includes 60 handy tips and tricks for making mealtime healthy and fun...a feature Gooseberry Patch is known for!
Our Favorite Quick & Easy Recipes Cookbook: It's almost dinnertime...what to serve? Gather everyone around the table for satisying meals that are ready in no time. (Our Favorite Recipes Collection) [K] by Gooseberry Patch $0.99

Quote:
Publication Date: November 20, 2012
Over 60 of our favorite quick & easy recipes, with handy time-saving tips. Purse-friendly size make meal-planning on the go easy
From My Kitchen To Yours Dessert Recipes (100 Delicious Dessert Recipes) [K] by Sara Winlet $3.99

Quote:
Publication Date: January 29, 2013
I love to bake and smell the wonderful aromas that fill my home. With this great dessert cookbook you will find delicious pies, cupcakes, cookies and brownies along with my favorite icing recipes, plus a bonus savory pie section. Your family will love trying these wonderful recipes.

Easy Vegetarian Recipes [K]
by Instructables Authors $0.00

Quote:
Publication Date: January 17, 2011
Easy Vegetarian Recipes gives you full step-by-step instructions for crafting Vegetarian dishes that even die-hard meat eaters will love. Learn how to make Effortless Chili, Scrumptious Caponata, and Spicy Pumkin Samosas! All projects, are written by veggie experts, and contain pictures for each step so you can easily make it yourself, even if it’s your first time in the kitchen. Let's get cooking!

Salad Of The Week: 52 Incredible Salad Recipes For Weight Loss, Healthy Eating And To Make Every Weekend Of The Year A Little Bit Special (Recipe Of The Week Cookbook) [K]
by Lisa Brown $1.03

Quote:
Publication Date: August 12, 2013
Discover how to make healthy and amazingly delicious salads for weight loss
using easy-to-find ingredients from your local supermarket…

52 Incredible Salad Recipes For Weight Loss And Healthy Eating "The Delicious Way"
Savvy Summer Entertaining [NB] by Shanna Hatfield FREE
Quote:
The savvy hostess will find all the hints, ideas and recipes she needs for a fun and successful summer entertaining season!

From Savvy Entertaining's blogger, this book includes her favorite tips for celebrating summer!
Smoothies for Good Health [NB] by Marie Roy FREE
Quote:
I’ve put together 20 recipes for Smoothies that I think can help achieve the goal of staying healthy. Maintaining over all health can help the mind become more creative where we can start as well as successfully finish whatever goals we set for ourselves. I hope you enjoy these Smoothies!

Circle of Friends Cookbook 25 Chili Recipes [NB] by Gooseberry Patch (Compiler) $0.99
Quote:
Warm up your family on the chilliest days with these 25 tried & true recipes for hearty, zesty chili of all kinds...from Chili With Corn Dumplings and Slow-Cooker Steak Chili to Creamy White Chicken Chili and Rio Grande Green Pork Chili, you're sure to find a favorite!

How to Bake: Yeast and How it Works [NB] by Dennis Weaver FREE
Quote:
Hi, I’m Dennis Weaver and I would like to share my baking book with you, How to Bake. It’s free. It’s illustrated. It’s the most comprehensive downloadable home baking guide you'll ever see.If you study the material in this book, you won’t just be a better baker; you’ll be an expert baker. Save it, print it, add it to your kitchen library.
Circle Of Friends 25 Breakfast & Brunch Recipes [NB] by Gooseberry Patch (Compiler) $0.99
Quote:
Make your mornings bright with these tried & true recipes for mouthwatering breakfasts and brunches...from Cranberry-Pumpkin Waffles and Scrumptious French Toast to Old-Fashioned Baked Eggs and Sausage Breakfast Bake, there's sure to be something for everyone!
The 2011 Book Blogger's Cookbook [NB] by Christy Dorrity FREE
Quote:
Great books, bloggers, & recipes meet in this fresh and unique cookbook that helps you experience books, not just read them.

Books are paired with delectable recipes like “Fairy Touched Calico Brownies” from the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull, “7-Day Layer Dip” from Lauren Oliver’s Before I Fall.

The cookbook showcases over seventy reviews with links to book review blogs and author websites.
Betty Crocker 20 Best Summer Drink Recipes [NB] by Betty Crocker Editors $0.99
Quote:
Enjoy Sumer Sipping with Refreshing Drinks

Photo of Every Recipe

Summer and the sound of ice cubes clinking just go together, and the cool drinks here are perfect all through the warm months. Serve Frosty Iced Caramel Capuccino and Lemon-Ginger Tingler on a hot day; enjoy breakfast in a glass with Super-Athlete Spinach Smoothies or a Peanut Butter-Banana Smoothie. And come cocktail hour, whip up a Thai-Basil Mojitarita or a pitcher of White Wine Sangria. You’ll find the best summer beverages right here.
gabby98 is offline   Reply With Quote