Thread: HD Strange Request
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
nprentiss
Connoisseur
nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Can any one who owns a HD do a favor for me? I need some screenshots on how to close tabs on the Silk browser.

My mother in law has a HD but I don't so I need to make her a visual guide as when I say click on the little X she doesn't understand what I mean.

Thanks for any help!
Go to this blog posting Jessica linked to a few days ago: http://amazonsilk.wordpress.com/2013...as-a-new-look/

If you scroll down to the "Improved readability" section, there's a tab with an X on it.
nprentiss is offline   Reply With Quote