View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 11:34 AM   #565
Tegmark
Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tegmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, kindle
Hey gents,

I am curious if I were to take a book that I purchased off of barnesandnoble that's an epub and dedrm it. How different will the resultant file be from the same book as an azw3 off Amazon? Does the dedrm component work the same? Does mobiunpack *convert* the azw3 file from mobi to epub? Or is it truly an unpack? I ask as I've noticed there are a number of books that are cheaper on Amazon. So if the files are basically identical (what's the difference if anything?) it would be nice if I could just copy the azw3→mobiunpack→epub over to my nook. Just a curiosity. Thanks for all the hard work guys!

-Teg

Last edited by Tegmark; 08-05-2013 at 11:41 AM.
Tegmark is offline   Reply With Quote