View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #29
fatso
fatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheesefatso can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle paperwhite
The administration page for your Kindle content (called FIONA) is what inspired me to start working on something better. So far I have assembled the bits and pieces on how the bloody thing works, and used that info to create a minimal python library along with a minimal sample program that uses it.

Basically it is just using the underlying server API that the userscript/bookmarklet is indirectly using through the extremely badly written Javascript code from Amazon. In that regard it can serve as a basis for something written for a browser. As in something larger than the little bookmarklet. Perhaps a plugin for Chrome that can manage content? I was thinking of filtering on title, mass deletes, and such. Would that be interesting?
fatso is offline   Reply With Quote