View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Free/Bargain Science Fiction/Fantasy February 2013

Seems no one has started a February thread yet, so I'll have a go.

The February Phoenix Pick free book was mentioned in this thread.

I'm not sure if this one is new but I didn't find it mentioned yet:
Quote:
A classic work from Walter Jon Williams, “Daddy’s World” earned the Nebula Award for Novelette in 2001. Little Jamie lives with his family in an eerily perfect environment, entertained by characters from literature, sung to sleep at night by the Woman in the Moon. But cracks begin to appear in Jamie’s world that reveal rifts within his family, and he begins to see the terrifying reality behind the walls of his life, and to understand that perfection has its price . . .
Free at Kobo and Smashwords, $0.99 elsewhere.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote