View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #35109
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
<snip>That sounds like a very nice custom! Is it usual where you live?

Stitchawl
Sadly no. The Custom was more in common when I was little and the town was mostly rural and small. I returned many years later and now the rural town is mostly a city with pockets of agricultural land. There are only about five of us close together that do this by me. I have neighbors that bring my garbage cans in when I am at work and we invite each other over when we have family get-to-gethers. They exchange Christmas gifts with my parents also plus we bring home plates of dessert from our parents to share, especially when it is a favorite by one of the moms or aunts.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote