View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:35 AM   #177
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It's the same card.

Last year, I went to Costco just to get cards. I waited until after the initial rush was over and it wasn't bad at all.
Our Costco is about 10-12 miles away, but we have a mini, mini Radio Shack within a mile. Last year no one was there and I was able to pick up a few things quite easily. I am planning to do the same this year for the clip zips and the cards. Thanks so much for keeping this updated for us tubemonkey.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote