View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #38
duelle
duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duelle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kindle PW
Okay, it was giving me the same error so I tried just putting everything into the folder with the images and that worked. So, I assume there's something wrong with my PATH setup. Anyway, when I input a name (for %comicname%) with spaces, it calls up the GUI and wants me to input the name again and manually select the directory. However, if I input a name with no spaces, everything goes through just fine. I don't know if this is a limitation of the program or batch files in general, just letting you know.

Otherwise, the only thing that could make this easier is to integrate a program to automatically reorient and resize the images and make it all usable from simple GUI with options for image size, greyscale, etc.
duelle is offline   Reply With Quote