View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:53 AM   #949
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
I know Booxtor already had a long talk about these "modes" etc. But I also know that user "psv" complained about crop mode aligning the content to the left. Actually, it even sometimes aligns the content to the right - just randomly...

Having said that it's not at all intuitive how those settings really affect the result, I don't know how to check which mode ("page" or "scroll", "comic" or "paper", "auto crop" or "two-point") is actually activated at the moment - and that's a real GUI fail... I hope this is worked on.

EDIT: Referring to what Booxtor said, auto crop actually changes the page itself (internally without touching the document file), whereas zooming only affects the viewport. But in that case, after cropping, chosing "zoom to height" should only adjust the viewport such that the cropped page's height fits perfectly into the viewport. But this is not what happens: It usually zooms out so much that I get a margin of at least two cm around the whole cropped area. That's not logical, is it?

Last edited by tuxor; 11-07-2012 at 04:06 AM.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote