View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #12
GraciousMe
Zealot
GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Still struggling with the "heading ID is not unique"-error.

Not sure I didnīt really understand your explanations before.

So let me take it from the start: If I have two identical ID-s in the same xhtml file (my book has one file for each chapter) than I should change the repeating ID. But, does it matter to what?

The ID-s are in numerical order (1,2,3,4). My non-unique ID-3 comes right after another ID-3. ID-4 and ID-5 are already taken. So should I just change the second ID-3 to ID-6, or 31, or what?

Is it okay to disrupt the order of the ID-s? Is it okay to have this order: ID-3, ID-6, ID-4, ID-5?
GraciousMe is offline   Reply With Quote