View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:09 AM   #21
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles8008 View Post
...New parental controls only extend to turning on and off your ability to access Archived Items, the Kindle Store, and the Experimental Browser with a password. None of the time control features that Jeff was talking about for the newer Kindles are included....
Super good news about the Archive, though. My grandson's Fire is registered in my name, and I'm not sure he's ready for Fanny Hill.

Well, he's probably ready, but I doubt his mom is.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote