View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #182
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
sdl port would be cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
They would even be easy to port to any OS that supports SDL (linux, mac, windows) instead of /dev/fb0. Or if you boot from DOS, you could write directly to the video RAM.
I vote for the sdl port *raises hand* I did dig through the code and hunt for places to ram in a system("eips '' && usleep 80000"); or two but with no success. perhaps you would one day find time to implement this.

http://opentom.org/LibSDL has an interesting solution to to problem - and I believe his solution supports TSlib also.

Anyways. get's my vote. That would also make PrBoom a reailty. which can be no bad thing. Cheers. Sorry I can't be more help.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote