View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #64
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Note I happily own a T1.
A frontlit T1 I would've bought.
The T2? I'd sooner take my chances with a hacked Nook Glowlight.

It is hardly promoting Kindles to point out that the T2 best matches with last year's epub readers. If Sony chooses to ignore what the competition is bringing to the table, well... It's their business.
But I'm not going to stick my head in the sand or help them delude themselves.
So let's have a response along the lines of, 'the T2 doesn't do exactly what I want, therefore it's not for me' rather than the dogmatic nonsense you posted. Personally, I couldn't give a flying one about listening to audio on my reader, nor a front light. I presume you have a T2 as well to be able to make such statements so confidently?
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote