View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #5
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpc127 View Post
My thanks to Pablo for a quick and precise resolution to my problem. Worked a treat.

I also found a program that most of you are probably familiar with that eliminated my use of Calibre. This is the plug in to Open Office by Luke Write to Epub and it also made the process easier.

I am sure to have other problems as I go along and would like to thank all of you.

cheers

grant
I'm glad it worked.
I've written a simple tutorial on html/css/ePub/Sigil (see my signature) that you may find useful.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote