View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #11
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
I'm happy with it as well. I'm glad that they decided to put the fix out on a separate firmware, instead of bundling it in with one that has increased features.

And while the power drain was noticeable and inconvenient to me, it wasn't so awful that it rendered the device unuseable - I just had to make sure to put it on the charger every night.

The turnaround (again, assuming that it's fixed, which I won't feel comfortable stating as a fact until I've used it for about a week) feels realistic to me- much faster than a lot of annoying firmware issues I found with updates on my old Treo.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote