View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #1
Bobosmite
Enthusiast
Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle-DX
I'm seeing a different font type on my Kindle DX

I thought the Kindle DX only had one default font that only scales up and down. Today I ran across a free ebook that had a different style of the default font. It's not just bigger or smaller, it looks mono-spaced. I moved the cursor to the text and it's not a graphic because the dictionary was able to tell me the meaning of the word.

How do I do this effect when editing and creating my own ebooks?

To see an example, the book is (free on Amazon) Kwaidan: Stories and Studies of Strange Things. Location 348-62 or search "Umegae no chozubachi tataite"
Bobosmite is offline   Reply With Quote